Assess government-supported management of natural spaces and resources.
Measure the total extent of natural areas in the city with at least one of the following:
● An officially adopted sustainable management plan that encourages integrated pest management while reducing or eliminating:
○ pesticides (including rodenticides)
○ motorised mowing and other motorised tool use
● An active co-management programme with local community groups
● Stewardship by local indigenous group(s)
Complete Singapore Index indicator 19.
Protected Area Management Effectiveness (PAME) methodologies may alternately be used.