Measure support for livelihoods stemming from conservation and sustainable management.
1. Select from the categories below (see advanced and basic options for more information):
● Vocational training intended to transition or otherwise funnel workers into green-collar jobs
● Green-collar work (full-time equivalent receiving effective hourly compensation equal to or above the local median wage rate, based on equity and gender equality)
● PES schemes or other direct monetary incentives for the stewardship or sustainable management of natural resources.
● Women-led conservation initiatives or other initiatives established by underrepresented community members
● Urban design projects incorporating materials inspired by nature
2. Calculate the total number of individuals, disaggregated by gender and race, who were employed by or otherwise benefitted directly from one or more of the items selected. Ensure that training is diverse and equitable. It should be inclusive and safe for all, particularly for members of vulnerable groups of society, including women and girls, racialised people, religious minorities, and other groups.
Basic: Select one of the categories listed. Choose at least one industry or sector from which to gather data, as applicable.
Advanced: Select at least two of the categories listed. Choose at least two industries or sectors from which to gather data, as applicable.