Assess trade that directly harms species or ecosystems, whether legal or illegal.
| || ||X||X|
1. Identify at least 1 endangered species of plant/animal or 1 type of natural resource subject to unsustainable harvesting that is particularly harmful to biodiversity or ecosystems and that is connected to trade originating in, flowing through, or terminating in the boundaries of your local government.
Examples may include:
● Unsustainably harvested timber
● Products derived from illegal wildlife trade
● Fish farmed using harmful practices
2. Measure the harvest or trade (imports and/or exports) to determine the trend over time.
None yet identified